While there was a big crowd at Workshop, not everyone could attend. Program Director Anne Bradstreet Smith is working on getting all of the handouts together so that they can be posted here.
Here is the page with the announcement for 2018 Workshop: http://lwv-va.org/2017-lwv-va-fall-workshops/
Handouts and Other Material:
- 2019 FCPS High School Voter Registration Challenge
- Attracting & Engaging (Membership Powerpoint in pdf format)
- Power Up for Action: Appendices & Additional Resources
- Public Funds for Public Schools: Did You Know?
- Voting Rights, Election Systems & Processes, Security, Access VOTE411: Voter Guide Online
- We must keep Public Funds for our Public Schools
- Tips for Meeting with Elected Officials/Staff
- Legislative Priorities
- FAQ’s Candidate Forums-Debates _ League of Women Voters – This document can be found on lwv.org website. Please refer to it so that you can verify you have the most recent version. https://www.lwv.org/league-management/elections-tools/faqs-candidate-forums-debates
- Guidelines for State And Local League Debates including “empty chair” debates _ League of Women Voters – This document can be found on lwv.org website. Please refer to it so that you can verify you have the most recent version. https://www.lwv.org/league-management/policies-guidelines/guidelines-state-and-local-league-debates-including-empty