Welcome to the December issue of the LWV-VA’s Virginia Voter.
Thanks to our editor, Martha Rollins for taking on this task. You will see a few changes in the layout but the importance of the information contained has not changed! Much of the content in this issue focuses on the upcoming Legislative Session and how you can be involved.
For any question/suggestions, please contact Voter Coordinator Martha Rollins at
In this issue you will find:
- President’s Message
- Program Planning
- WLRT – A Capitol Tradition
- League Day is February 6
- Action Alerts
- Nomination Process for LWV-VA Board
- “Advocacy” or “Lobbying”?
- Successful Action on Gun Violence
- New ERA Effort Engages Members
- Local League Activities
- Montgomery County – Redistricting
- Roanoke Valley – ERA
- Loudoun County – Disability Rights
- South Hampton Roads – Legislative Collaborative Table
- Editorial: Should We Evolve?