Deadline to register – Sept 6, 2019
Deadline to get a room at the Hilton Garden Inn – August 23
LWV VA has scholarships to reduce the cost, if needed. Contact Linda Garvelink, LWV VA treasurer – .
Register for Workshops at https://lwv-va.org/2019-lwv-va-workshops/
Get ready to fill your LWV toolkit with information and action items at the League of Women Voters of Virginia Fall Workshop, September 14!
These are just a few of the learning opportunities we have in store:
- Discover the exciting Virginia-specific Get Out The Vote programs from LWVUS;
- Learn more about the new VOTE411.org site;
- Find out how your League can assist with a full count for the 2020 Census;
- Understand how to mitigate the affordable housing problems throughout Virginia;
- Get ready for the 2019- 2020 General Assembly.
Continental breakfast and plated lunch included.
If you are staying overnight, on Sept 13, please contact Joan Porte for lodging information. Rooms at the LWV rate of $109/night are limited so please contact her by August 23rd! We do have some rooms reserved for Sept 14 as well if you want to make a weekend of it and explore the historic sites of Fredericksburg!
Be sure to join the board for an informal meal at BJ’s Brewhouse Friday night at 6:30 pm!
The rate is $95 per person. Scholarships are available; email Linda Garvelink firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Join us for this kick-off for fall and kick-off for action for 2020!
I look forward to seeing you in Fredericksburg!