League members are invited to join one of our issue groups by selecting their interests HERE.
Issue Groups meet:
- Affordable Housing: second Tuesday of the month at 6 p.m.
- Behavioral Health and Criminal Justice: second Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Child Care: second Sunday of the month at 7:30 p.m.
- Domestic Violence: second Thursday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Education: TBD
- Environment: first Thursday of the month at 6 p.m.
- Gun Violence Prevention: fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Redistricting: paused
- Reproductive Health: first Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Transparency: forming! fill out the form above to express interest
- Transportation: meets quarterly on third Wednesday of the month at 5 p.m.
- Voting & Elections (includes Elections Security, Money in Politics, and Voter Access): second Friday of the month at 3 p.m.
**Mis/Dis Information Task Force forming. Use the Issue Group Interest Form above to sign up.**: meets third Monday of the month at 7 p.m.